- Hour-by-hour temperature
(orange chart at the bottom)
- Hour-by-hour precipitation
(rain and snow in a blue chart)
- Hour-by-hour cloudiness and sunshine
(clouds on top + sun rays)
- Hour-by-hour wind speed and direction
(red line and red arrows)
- Hour-by-hour humidity or dew point
(dotted blue line)
- Real day/night and sunlight
- Daily temperature minimum and maximum
(overlaid above chart)
- Actual temperature and place
(on the top)
- Option to see 1, 2, 3 or 5 days at once
(plus a quick tap to instantly toggle to 5 days view)
- Reliable weather sources
(yr.no in free version, Dark Sky in Pro*)
- Supports all Apple Watch complications
Forecast is updated every hour, and cached offline — the chart always shows current temperature according to last obtained forecast, even when you go for a long run without your phone.
You can unlock professional Dark Sky forecast and all themes with a reasonably priced subscription, which covers a cost of data and allows me to further improve Weathergraph.
Frequently asked questions #
- Weathergraph keeps asking for location again and again #
- Please choose
Allow while using the app in a permission dialog.
- I cannot reinstall Weathergraph, I only see a Purchase button on my iPhone and it is disabled #
- Please just open App Store on your watch, search for "weathergraph', and there you will be able to install the app.
This is an oversight not yet fixed by Apple - for some reason, independent (= watch only) apps can only be reinstalled from the watch.
- I installed Weathergraph and I would like to restore my subscription #
- Please tap the
Get Pro button, and in a purchase screen, tap
Restore purchases button.
- How do I read the weather? #
- Here's the legend
is also on
Here's my email
*) Dark Sky API will keep on working until the end of 2021, and I wil replace it with one of worthy competitors I am now evaluating.